Born and raised in South Africa, I created this site to tell the stories of our expat life in Accra Ghana. I have written extensive blog posts on various aspects of life in Ghana that you will find here. Our family has now moved to Westfield, New Jersey USA and I have started blogging about our recent travels here.
- About Me
- Adventures in South Africa
- Best places to discover and see in Accra
- Ghana culture and life-so much to explore
- Holidays in Ghana-our favourite places to escape to
- Living in Ghana-my musings on expat life in Accra
- Local Ghana festivals not to be missed
- My story as a young cancer survivor
- Blog Feed
I am passionate about words and photography and I love Clarissa Pinkola Estes sentiment when it comes to stories; “I hope you will go out and let stories, that is life, happen to you, and that you will work with these stories….water them with your blood and tears and your laughter till they bloom, till you yourself burst into bloom.”
Thanks for reading and please share the posts if you find them useful! – Lauren Simpson
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
All photos used in my posts are taken by me unless otherwise credited. Please do not use them without my permission.